Put simply, engagement is how your people think, feel, and act to help the business achieve its goals.
Tap into your Employees Thoughts & Feelings
Understanding what your internal stakeholders truly think is more important today than it’s ever been before.
Increasing employee engagement using the Specific Method will bring to life your strategic vision, turn managers into engaging leaders, listen to your employee voice and demonstrate the integrity you have running through your business.
Using our proprietary survey tool, the REAPnetwork to ask probing questions, alongside focus groups, face to face conversations and immersive working we’ll identify the ‘map of the world’ as it is now
- What creates pride and loyalty in your team?
- What will it take for your team to be ambassadors of your business and advocates of your products and services?
- What is it that drives discretional effort and input?
Imagine using an ‘Inside Out’ approach, developing a genuine Service Leadership style and improving trust, integrity, and two-way communication – your customers will FEEL the difference…as will your revenue results
How it all works
Imagine simplifying the complicated, costly, and convoluted processes that ‘Experts’ tell us will improve our Employee Engagement? How do you discover what drives your team to be their best and how to support that? Here’s how to improve your employee engagement using The Specific Method in a structured way…
- We’re Success Detectives in People & Process
- We immerse ourselves in your business discovering obstacles, mindset challenges and open the pathways to success
- We’ll Deep Dive using surveys, interviews, workshops & games to reveal what your teams think and how they feel
- You’ll get insight and signposts showing you how and where to take action to ensure excellent team engagement, right from the start
- We’ll show you your business through the teams’ eyes and envision the new pathways to engagement.
- We’ll show the two pillars impacting great engagement – People & Process
- We’ll cover everything that’s effecting the kind of ‘great place to work’ you want to create
- Listen to your teams VOICE to find out whether it’s Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Technical needs, or Communication planning. Together, we’ll co-create your Specific Method, agree the measurables and start designing your engagement programme
- The Specific Method is an intuitive and bespoke blend of pure training, (traditional learning and imparting knowledge), tailored people development, coaching, mentoring and socialised group learning.
- We’ll transfer skills & knowledge to embed sustainable mentoring skills, and work with teams and individuals to uncover their personal success pathways.
- We’ll work to align your processes, empowering new and commercially focused ways of working together
- We’ll co-create with you, support your implementation or deliver a total solution – it’s your choice
- Here’s where we’ll test and learn, agree what good looks like, what went well and what’s next.
- Using The Specific Method to listen and signpost ongoing needs and innovation, setting you up to meet your next horizon.
- Using the two-way survey platform to listen, act, review and benchmark.
Benefits of Improving Employee Engagement
Learning & Coaching ?
We believe the answer to business growth is to understand what your customers and employees think and feel. We offer detailed customer and employee insight, leadership training and coaching . The benefits to your business are:
- A more empowered workforce
- Delighted customers
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Improved efficiencies
- Increased revenue
Lindsey is a Customer Experience Specialist, collaborating with and managing stakeholder engagement to deliver excellent customer service. Proven expertise in leading change, a skilled and empathetic coach, mentor and trainer working alongside senior and operational leaders to identify improvements in processes to achieve key business results.
Charlotte is a qualified personal development coach/trainer, NLP Practitioner and project manager. A highly effective & inspirational communicator focused on supporting leaders to improve employee engagement, talent retention and succession. A strong change facilitator, focused on perception, mindset and driving a high performance, diverse and inclusive culture.