- The training equips all leaders with the capability to deliver a clear, visible, measurable goals through their team, aligned to the overall business plan.
- Through effective PD leadership, everyone understands their value to the organisation, and how their contribution fits into the whole business plan over and above the standard tasks on their Job Description
- Focused attention on the Business Goals throughout, increasing sales, saving cost, and increasing customer experience by signposting specific activities throughout
Ensures development and growth of talent within the organisation meaning sustained reinvestment of experience into the business.
Delivery : Classroom/F2F,Online Recorded/Self-Learn, Virtual Live
- This Learning equips leaders of all levels with the confidence and capability to identify under performance in their team, how to confront the issue, and provides a variety of steps to encourage improvement and track progress.
- Through effective PM leadership, everyone understands their place in the success of the organisation, and how their progress impacts on the overall result.
- The ethos of a PIP is to encourage change and development – however a robust, interest-based approach, followed up with short term goal setting and tracking, allows a shared approach between leader and individual to improving the performance, rather than leading to a more formal approach.
- This programme helps leaders keep focussed attention on the Business Goals throughout the year and keeps a balanced and fair overview of their team performance.
- The overall aim is to keep team attention on increasing sales, saving cost, and increasing customer experience by signposting best practice, and acting quickly when underperformance is evident.