Specific Learning & Coaching, based in Northampton are continuing to support Chamber members by offering a wide range of service products, packages & discounts. Specific are a specialist learning agency who use The Specific Method to design & provide blended learning solutions – a mix of insight, training, coaching & mentoring
We work with curious leaders who want to be directed by their customers and informed by their teams, to navigate toward their ever-changing business horizons
Wouldn’t You Rather Be Specific?
Lindsey Marriott and Charlotte Green work closely with Recruitment, HR and Independent Retail Sectors and believe the answer to business growth is to understand what your customers and employees think and develop your teams
They are committed members of the Chamber and Approved Chamber Trainers and like to work with businesses to lift up rocks, shake trees and discover opportunities
- Specific can help you to capture valuable insight through Customer Satisfaction, Employee Engagement and Culture Surveys. There is a ‘suite’ of available options for any sized business. You even gain access to your own live dashboard!!
If you could bring the voice of your customer and your employees in the boardroom, what would it enable you to do?
- Re-Engage your workforce with a series of Half and Full Day Training Workshops
Trending Topics Emotional Resilience, Service recovery & conflict management, Presenting with confidence, Leading teams in a remote or blended world, Customer Touchpoints and Moments of Truth, Leader as a coach, Communication – Understanding ‘you and them’ better… to name a few!!
- With the strive to continuously improve Employee Retention and Increase Employee Engagement, whilst Developing Leaders in business, Specific offer a ‘suite’ of Onboarding Programmes
If your business has 0-5 employees and you are looking to grow your team, if you have more than one manager and expansion is on the cards, or you have multiple leaders and teams, there is an Onboarding Programme just for you
Here some key business benefits that you could realise:
- Retain existing talent and improve employee turnover
- Be better than your competitors, Great Place to Work Image
- Expectations for employee and employer are set from Day One and new employee potential is rapidly realised
- ROI on recruitment costs is improved and training costs minimised
- Attracts, engages, and builds trust amongst new recruits
- Creates pride for existing workforce, embeds business vision and values
- Lays protecting foundations for inclusion, diversity and wellbeing
- Improves Leadership development and accountability
For all Specific Learning & Coaching products and services, Chamber members will receive a 15% discount throughout 2021. Bookings for 2022 are now available
And there’s more..
- Realise the many benefits from 1:1 Coaching. Sharing work/life challenges in a confidential and relaxed environment, working intuitively on your own agenda will help you unravel the things that are holding you back, changing perception and realising your strengths. Act with increased confidence, less stress and a clear action plan
- We strongly believe that what you think about affects how you feel and how you feel affects how you behave. Work 1:1 with Charlotte Green, who will provide tools and techniques to uncover your priorities, understand your drivers and overcome obstacles.
Specific are offering 6 Sessions for the price of 5 until January 2022
Call us now to talk about your business needs. We help improve employee engagement and culture, delight your customers and develop your leadership teams. We want to facilitate your business journey as your horizons change
Take a look online at – https://www.northants-chamber.co.uk/profile/member2member-offers
Come and see us at – Specific Learning & Coaching
Lindsey & Charlotte
01604 212734 [email protected]